PACE EDWARDS ULTRAGROOVE METAL
The UltraGroove™ Metal boast a metal look with heavy-gauge aluminum panels and a tough, powder-coated, matte-black surface. It’s easy to attach nearly any Thule®, Yakima racks to carry bikes, kayaks, cargo baskets and more with our built-in rail expansion system. It’s versatile pull strap operation allows you to lock the cover every 12 inches.
Accommodates nearly any Thule or Yakima rack, Retract both covers into the canister at the front of the bed by turning the lock knob, Drain tubes at the front and rear of the rail, Fits over most 5th wheel hitches – highest point of the 5th wheel hitch must be 2″ below the bed rails.
FOR 3 YEARS : Delamination of the ArmorTek deck, Separation of the Bedlocker/Full Metal deck panels, Failure of the Continuous Tension Spring, Failure of the Bedlocker drive system, All lock assemblies, All hardware and components. See Store for more details.
◊ The Pace Edwards built in Rail Expansion System (RES) accommodates nearly any Thule or Yakima rack quickly and securely
◊ T-slot and rear end caps allow easey access to installation hardware, racks and style bars
◊ Retract both covers into the canister at the front of the bed by turning the lock knob
- New matte-black powder-coated finish.
- The built-in RES™ rail expansion system can quickly be outfitted with racks to carry your recreational gear.
- T-slot and rear end caps allow easy access to installation hardware, racks and style bars.
- Turn knob and hand-grip areas are located under and inside the cover to create a streamlined look.
- Drain tubes at the front and rear of the rail provide improved water management.
- Just one turn of the lock knob allows the cover to retract into a canister at the front of the bed.
- Covers open and close with the use of a built-in pull strap and can engage every 12 inches along the rail.
- No-drill, clamp-in design (on most applications) for easy installation.
- Three-year limited warranty.