IMPORTANT: Tundra Crew Max is a seriously good looking rig but unlike its double cab sister, the Crew Max is missing the easy pop out covers that lend access to the 4 stake pockets. It actually looks like the covers pop out but a closer inspection reveals only the outline of the pop out plug and so they must be cut open. We don’t recommend taking a razor knife to this beautiful rail so Bull Ring developed an exclusive router bit combo package item Bull Ring 9054 Tundra Crew Max W/Router Bit that does the job beautifully, perfectly and without scratching the hidden steel rail. So if you want to order just 1 pair, order item # 9054. If you want to order 2 pair we recommend ordering 1-9044 and 1-9054 because you only need 1 router bit. Bull Ring’s new Low profile Crew Max model fits flush so it works great with tonneau covers. The router bit has a roller bearing that runs along the inside of the steel pocket as a guide while it makes an opening on the rail cap to an exact match of the hole underneath. Now you can mount the Bull Ring Crew Max retractable tie down anchors that install flush to the top rail so if your plans include a folding tonneau cover, our Bull Rings will not interfere with the tonneau cover water seal. All stainless steel lower chassis and polished stainless top cover.
- 3 Bull Ring Designs to Choose from
- Bull Ring CL $19.95 Classic Fit, Stainless Ring
- Bull Ring XT $22.95 Classic Fit, Stainless Ring, Stainless Chassis, Nylon Lower Body with sound dampening
- Bull Ring FXT $24.95 Classic Fit, Stainless Ring, Stainless Chassis, Nylon Lower Body with sound dampening, Flush to Rail Fit
- Fit Chart in Images section of every listing from Bull Ring
- For Nissan Titan *RAIL CAP TRIM REQUIRED* – cut along scribe line to expose stake pocket hole, or drill hole and use pocket Router to clear rail cap.